Equity Dealer (QP: BSC/Q0201)
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
The financial system in India comprises Money markets and Capital Markets .The Indian Capital market is the market for long term loanable funds as distinct from money market which deals in short-term funds. This market aids mobilisation of savings and Capital formation, which in turn speeds up the economic development of the nation.
The course is intended to equip the successful trainees with the requisite knowledge and skills for undertaking buying and selling of investment products and financial instruments related to the capital market on behalf of the clients. Successful trainees will be equipped to provide market insights and investment advice to potential and existing clients.
Desirable Personal Traits:
· Numeric, problem solving and analytical skills
· Integrity, Critical thinking and decision making abilities
· Ability to multi-task within high-pressure professional environment and Time Management skills
· Good oral, written communication and Interpersonal skills
Job prospects: Equity Dealer, Demat Dealer, Equity Advisor, etc.
150 hours of Internship with financial services companies.
Assessment and Certification:
Continuous assessment is carried out by the Training Service Provider and final assessment by an independent assessor, assigned by the Sector Skill Council. Certificate will be issued by Government of Kerala and the Sector Skill Council, to successful trainees.
· Students enrolled in 1st year of Bachelor’s Degree course in Commerce or Business Administration
· Students who have successfully completed ‘Aptitude Test’ and ‘Personal Interview’.