Handset Repair Engineer-Level II (QP: TEL/Q2201)
India is currently the world’s second-largest telecommunications market and driven by strong adoption of data consumption on handheld devices, the total mobile services market revenue in the country is expected to touch around Rs. 2,000 Crores in 2017, registering a compounded annual growth rate of 5.2 %. The number of mobile phone users has risen substantially in the last few years and is expected totouch more than 40 Crores by 2017.
The course is intended to equip the successful trainees with the requisite knowledge and skills for performing handset repair of both hardware and software components. On completion of the course, the successful trainees will be proficient with testing the handset for adequacy post repair and maintaining inventory levels of the hardware components.
Desirable Personal Traits:
· Action-oriented and problem-solving abilities
· Good decision making abilities
· Good oral and written communication skills
Job prospects: Handset Repair Engineer
150 hours of Internship with leading companies within the telecom industry
Assessment and Certification:
Continuous assessment is carried out by the Training Service Provider and final assessment by an independent assessor, assigned by the Sector Skill Council. Certificate will be issued by Government of Kerala and the Sector Skill Council, to successful trainees.
· Students enrolled in Plus One in science stream;/Students enrolled in 1st year of Bachelor’s Degree course in science stream;
· Students who have successfully completed ‘Aptitude Test’ and ‘Personal Interview