Team Leader / Retail Sales Supervisor (QP: RAS/Q0105)
The Indian Retail Industry is the largest among all the industries, accounting for over 10% of the country’s GDP and around 8% of the employment. The Retail Industry in India has come forth as one of the most dynamic and fast paced industries with several players in the recent past. India’s Retail Industry is gradually inching its way towards becoming the next boom industry.
The course shall equip successful trainees on planning and strategizing continuous sales by organizing the staff and resources to accomplish sales and productivity targets. On completion of the course, the successful trainees shall be proficient in ensuring full satisfaction of customer needs, providing sales/after sales support, and building strong relationships with customers, ensuring internal harmony within the team members, motivating and boosting self – confidence of sales associates / co-workers, understanding their professional and personal needs, conducting training workshops and promoting collaborative approach in a team based environment.
Desirable Personal Traits:
· Leadership and managerial skills, Good interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities
· Team Management, Conflict management, problem solving and attention to detail
· Patience, courteous, polite and ability to work independently
Job prospects: Retail Manager / Store Manager / Department Head
150 hours of internship in retail companies/ chain of stores
Assessment and Certification:
Continuous assessment is carried out by the Training Service Provider and final assessment by an independent assessor, assigned by the Sector Skill Council. Certificate will be issued by Government of Kerala and the Sector Skill Council, to successful trainees.
· Students enrolled in 1st year of Bachelor’s Degree course in any stream;
· Students who have successfully completed ‘Aptitude Test’ and ‘Personal Interview
· Student who have successfully undergone Retail Sales Associate program will get preference