As a part of imparting digital banking literacy to students, ASAP in hand with District Cooperative bank conducted a seminar on 22nd May 2017 at GVHSS Kalpetta. The session was handled by senior professional from district Cooperative bank and about 80 ASAPIANS participated for the event.
The session was for about two hour and each student utilized the platform to clear their doubt about digital banking. Students were equipped with knowledge on following topics:
- Procedures to start small bank account.
- KYC(Know you Customers) and its importance in current banking scenario.
- Procedures to submit complaints to bank or bank ombudsman.
- Methods to transfer money between two bank account using USSD code *99#.
- Methods to transfer Money using Unified Payment Interface(UPI)
- Importance of BHIM app developed by government of India.
- How to use ATM card.
- The procedures to take loan and different type of loan available in banks.
- Important things should kept in mind after taking of loan.
- Credit Scores and its importance.