Guidelines for applicants
Programme Manager Trainee manages the learning and development activities of ASAP in Schools and Colleges. Programme Manager Trainee will be responsible for the implementation of training for the enrolled students in selected institutions. He/ She will plan, schedule all training programmes offered under ASAP. The appointment on contract basis shall be made initially for a period of 1 year, which will be renewable for successive terms as per the requirements of the project.
His/her jobs includes, but not limited to;
- Schedule and implement Skill Development programmes in schools and Colleges
- Co-ordinate efforts to ensure the full utilization of training facilities, processes, resources and equipment
- Enroll students for ASAP courses with the support of ASAP co-ordinators
- Develop Partnership with Industries
- Co-ordinate with Skill Training Providers to administer training programmes
- Facilitate students internship and Placements
- Resolve and respond to training issues and queries from various stakeholders including students, parents etc.
- Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the training programmes offered.
- Candidates who have completed a full time Post-Graduation Programme in MBA/ MSW or Graduates who have attained a full-time professional Degree, having duration not less than 4 years
- A team player with strong managerial, analytical and networking skills and excellent communication skill.
- Should be pro-active ,self-motivated and self-directed
- The position is open for both Government Employees and Open candidates. The Government employees will be on deputation for which they have to submit the NOC from the parent department if selected.
- Age Limit : 35 years
- All candidates should have 60% or above marks in the final examination of 10th, 12th and UG. For SC/ST candidates the above qualification marks would be 55%.
- Selection will be based on online test, case study presentation and Interview
- The examination fee will be Rs 400/-(including GST) in the form of Demand Draft (in favour of Additional Skill Acquisition Programme payable at Thiruvananthapuram) should reach the below mentioned address before 19th November 2018. The envelope containing the DD shall be subscribed with “APPLICATION OF P M RECRUITMENT” on the top of envelope. On the reverse side of DD, Please write “PM RECRUITMENT“ Reference No, Name, Address, Mobile No and email id of the applicant for identification.
- Address for sending DD –
Chief Executive Officer, Additional Skill Acquisition Programme, 3rd Floor, TransTower, Vazhuthacaud, Trivandrum‐695014, Kerala
- No TA /DA will be paid for attending any of the selection procedures.
- If you have any queries, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consolidated Monthly Salary: Rs 25,000 + Allowance