NB: HSE/VHSE/THSE Final Year Students & Final Year Arts & Science Degree Students of Government and Aided Institutions are eligible for admission
· The student should fill in the online application form.
· Application form with unique reference number (ASAPSS160…) will be generated
· Student should take the print out of the application form.
· The student has to report at the Skill Development Centre, (institution mentioned in the printed form), at 9.30am on February 11th,2017 and should bring :
1. Print out of online application form
2. Aadhar card/copy
3. 1 copy of SSLC certificate
4. 2 passport size photograph
5. Ration card/copy
6. The student’s college /school ID card.
*(Students without necessary documents will be excluded from selection process).
· The admission will be from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM and will be based on first come first serve basis.
· Students can attend the counselling session at Skill Development Centre (SDC).
· The selected student has to report to the Programme Manager at SDC to initiate admission process
· Selected student has to fill in the detailed registration form provided by the SDC PM.
· Selected Student has to pay Rs 250/- as registration fee, and obtain the receipt.
· Selected student needs to sign an agreement in stamp paper with government before 20th February, 2017. The draft agreement will be available at SDC
· The selected candidate will be intimated the date of commencement of Training later
Online registration closed.