This is a flagship course being offered by TVS TS. It focusses on the manufacturing field of the Mechanical industry. Practical training with the latest engineering facilities and industrial visits will be a part of the curriculum. On the successful completion of the course, candidates will be provided 100% placement assistance.View More
1. Understand industrial safety and how to use PPE at workplace
2. Understand and follow 5S at workplace
3. Interpret GD&T and other symbols applied in production drawing
4. Understand classification of materials and their application
5. Understand different manufacturing processes
6. Understand heat treatment process and its application
7. Measure with linear and angular measuring instruments
8. Explain conventional machining process and parameters to be selected for machining
9. Understand types of jigs and fixtures and their application
10. Understand types of cutting tools used in CNC machining and their application
11. Write linear and cycle programme in CNC turning machine and CNC milling on Fanuc controller
12. Understand basic functions of electrical and electronic components
13. Read electric symbols in electric drawing
14. Understand pneumatic and hydraulic components and their functions in automation
15. Construct simple pneumatic and hydraulic circuits and application in automation
16. Understand maintenance management and TPM concepts
17. Troubleshooting in power transmission elements
18. Simple weld joints in ARC welding
19. Explain terms used in quality and application of 7QC tools
20. Understand basics of SPC
21. Understand application of poka yoke and Kaizen
22. Understand ISO 9001 and its importance
23. Understand lean concepts
24. Understand basics of APQP, PPAP, NPD and MSA
25. Understand importance of motivation, teamwork, and communication at workplace
to secure your future
What to expect after the course
On completion of Advanced Technical Programme course, we assist potential candidates to connect with prospective employers. Here’s what you can expect.
- 300000 /- p.a.
- Tech Mahindra
No, it is delivered offline
Yes, you can pursue the course. However, you will not be eligible for placements.
Placements will be provided in different locations across India, based on openings.
For final-year students, the classes will be scheduled after their graduation. For third-year students, the classes will be scheduled during the semester vacations and long vacations.
You can write to us.
The given Training Centres will be the Course Venues. You can reach out to one of our representatives from the following training centres for more details.
SCT College Trivandrum
NH 66, CTO Colony, Pappanamcode,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695018
Vidya Bharathi Nagar, Mattoor,
Kalady, Ernakulam, Kerala 683574
MES College Of Engineering Kuttipuram
Kuttippuram, Kerala 679582
Be a pioneer in the Automotive industry through this Advanced Technical Programme. Open up doors of opportunity into your future