The programme aims to help students gain practical knowledge and accelerate entry into the roles of Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Scientist, Computer Scientist AIML, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, Robotics Scientist, Business Intelligence Developer and AI Research Scientist. This project (internship)-based and multi-skill course will provide structured and unstructured data to solve critical business problems with machine learning and deep learning.View More
- Linear algebra, random processes and optimisation techniques for machine learning
- Develop programming solutions in Python with scientific python libraries
- Proficiency in different categories of machine learning techniques such as regression, classification, kNN, decision trees, dimensionality reduction, and clustering.
- Application of different performance metrics, and selection of performing model.
- Application of Bayesian and Mixture models and Bayesian inference algorithms
- Perform text mining and information retrieval
- Proficiency in building deep learning models for both visual and text/ sequence processing problems and generative models
- Develop deep reinforcement models for automation
Conceptualisation, design, development and evaluation of Artificial Intelligent model with a classic or deep machine learning framework
Big data engineer
- 700000 /- p.a.
- 900000 /- p.a.
Machine Learning engineer
- 900000 /- p.a.
- Tata Consultancy Services
The course is certified by IIT Palakkad
Yes, successful students will be provided placement assistance by the in-house Placement and Internship division of ASAP.
2 pm – 4 pm
You can write to us.
The given Training Centres will be the Course Venues. You can reach out to one of our representatives from the following training centres for more details.
Engineering Colleges interested in providing AIML Courses
All Districts in Kerala