The course will delve deep into the Electric Vehicle industry perspective in the market through its rise and fall, followed by the futuristic growth of the industry in India. Motor design and selection parameters used in the electric vehicle industry and case studies of challenges being met will form a part of the course. It will provide a better understanding of the battery pack design and EV charging technique used in electric vehicles. The course is designed exclusively for aspiring engineers, professionals looking to make a switch and entrepreneurs.View More
- About EV industry and market study
- Electric vehicle powertrain selection
- Motor and controller
- Motor modelling and design
- Basic terminologies of cell model
- Battery model
- Battery pack design
- Battery testing and safety
- Introduction to BMS and its simulation
- Battery estimation
- Cell balancing and controls
- Battery thermal management and its simulation
- Fundamental of power electronics and drives
- Induction motor drives
- Brushless Dc motor drive
- PMSM drives and switched reluctance motor drive
- Introduction to EV charging
- Charging protocol and modes
- Charging type
- Charging technologies
- Introduction to regulations
- Static tests
- Dynamic tests
- Vehicle component testing and hybrid vehicle retro fitment and charging
to secure your future
1 Skill loan available
What to expect after the course
On completion of Certified Diploma in EV Powertrain Architecture and Energy Storage System course, we assist potential candidates to connect with prospective employers. Here’s what you can expect.
EV Test Engineer/R&D Engineer/Powertrain Engineer/BMS Engineer/Manufacturing Engineer
- 300000 /- p.a.
- Ather Energy
- Bosch Group
- Hero Electric
Yes, the eligibility for placements is 60% marks in assignments, assessments and projects.
Placement will be provided in firms like Ather Energy, Hero Electric, MG Motors, Simple Energy, Bosch Group, Speedways and SMEV Associates/ Member Industries.
No, live sessions will be scheduled during weekends
Yes, the course is self-paced. Only live sessions on weekends need to be attended on time.
NX Cad, Catia, Hypermesh, LS Lyna, Ansys, Matlab Simulink
You can write to us.
Be a pioneer in the Electric Vehicle industry through this Certified Diploma in EV Powertrain Architecture and Energy Storage System. Open up doors of opportunity into your future