This course has modules ranging from the fundamentals of GST to practicals of GST using Tally, and from workplace communication. The program is enriched with varied business scenarios, charts, observations, solved illustrations, and practice scenarios on Tally. It is structured in a blended format which gives learners the flexibility to learn at their own pace while being guided by experts. The communication module focuses on enhancing the employability of educated youth by imparting industry-relevant skills, in association with industrial partners from different sectors. To achieve this goal, the trainees should understand the technical aspects, as well as be able to communicate their ideas well at their workplace. Hence, to prepare students for employment, a 30-hour module on workplace communication is being offered by ASAP Kerala.
70% Scholarship is available for the candidates from the
- SC/ST communities
- Fisherfolk community
- Transgender community
- Women from BPL families
- Women from single-parent families
- 120000 /- p.a.
- 180000 /- p.a.
- Indian Institute of textile Training
- Galax Tax Consultancy
Jr Accountant - GST
- 108000 /- p.a.
- 162000 /- p.a.
- Fourth Estate Limited
- Angadi Ventures
- 100000 /- p.a.
- 150000 /- p.a.
- Chippalakatti & Co
Commerce graduate or students (currently in their final year). Anyone having basic knowledge in Accounting and tally can pursue this course.
- Verifiable Digital Certificate from Tally
- Multiple career opportunities
- Industry Preferred Certificate
- Online assessment facility
- Candidates will gain an expert-level understanding of the domain and technical aspects of taxation
- Grade A+ 75 and above
- Grade A >= 60 and <75
- Grade B >= 36 and <60
- No Pass < 36
After candidates complete the final certification exam, the certificate is automatically generated based on the score secured.
1. Tally will immediately send digital certificates to students’ e-mail ID
2. Alternatively, the digital certificate will be available in the candidate portal after 30 days of certification completion.
1.Career Opportunities: Tally Operator, Junior Accountant/ Executive, Accountant, Sr. Accountant, Accounts Manager in Industry sectors – Manufacturing, Trading, Services and Financial Services
2. Average Salary Range: Salary depends on the organisation, location, role and candidate skillsets. In Kerala, Freshers’ salary ranges between Rs 8,000 – 18,000 per month