This course aims to improve all four language skills — speaking, listening, reading and writing — required for the IELTS examination. In addition, the course aims to provide students with a deeper understanding of the different question types particular to the IELTS exam, how to respond to the questions and follow instructions.View More
• Recognise and overcome challenges presented in the IELTS exam
• Be prepared for the mechanics of the IELTS exam, eg. time allotted, format and order of questions.
• Understand a variety of different text types
• Skim, scan and focus on target material in all types of reading passages
• Identify the elements of a text and, where required, reproduce these elements in their own writing
• Achieve a deep understanding of the 11 questions types found in the reading section, and how to address them
• Respond to the two tasks, following instructions and making the best use of the time available
• Write a variety of different types of essays, eg persuasive, cause and effect etc
• Write a report analysing graphs and charts
• Interpret and describe statistical data using appropriate language and grammar
• Demonstrate enhanced vocabulary and grammatical structures
• Understand what is required of candidates in all three parts of the exam
• Evaluate and self-correct their speaking
• Demonstrate enhanced speaking
• Formulate, express and defend opinions using appropriate vocabulary and grammatical structures
to secure your future
For institutional batches of a minimum of 30 students, the course fee will be Rs 6,000.
Rs 16,000 (approximately)
Monday to Thursday, 6pm-8pm
You can write to us.
Be a pioneer in the Healthcare industry through this IELTS General Training. Open up doors of opportunity into your future