This course is aimed at developing professionals with comprehensive know-how in solar PV technology and its grid integration. The programme shall build competence to handle technology, environment, policy and automation. Learners will receive job training in related industries and projects.View More
- Energy resources conventional energy system
- Applied heat and power
- Legislative and regulatory framework
- Managerial and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Technical writing
Tariff and other fundamentals
Appraisal & financing of renewable energy projects
- Concept of smart grid
- Environment and sustainable development
- Grid interphase
- Cyber security
- Automation and smart power flow controllers
- On-the-job training & project presentation
Engineers - Renewable
- 400000 /- p.a.
- 720000 /- p.a.
- TATA Power
Engineers (Overseas) - Renewable
- 120000 /- p.a.
- 100000 /- p.a.
- Overseas Renewable Project Management Companies
Yes, NPTI offers placement assistance in industries with national or multinational operations.
Yes, hostel with air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned rooms are available on campus. Candidates shall avail the same at a reasonable cost.
Apart from hostel facilities, canteen and bus services are available.
Yes, there will be a placement screening.
No, candidates will be selected based on the eligibility criteria.
9.30 AM to 3.30 PM