Applications invited for the empanelment of faculties of Enrolled Agent (US Taxation) on part-time basis in ASAP Kerala
Job Role: Trainer is US Taxation
The trainer is intended to prepare students for becoming an enrolled agent and train them to clear the Special Enrollment Exam conducted by IRS - Internal Revenue Service, US Department of Treasury. The trainer is expected to have good knowledge in US taxation to transact the sessions in an effective manner and also provide additional skills that will cater to the industry demand and help the students clear the recruitment process of various MNCs
2. Enrolled agent with 3 years experience OR
3.CA with a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience
1. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an online/ offline interview by a panel consisting of experts in US taxation.
3. Candidates who clear the interview will have to conduct a 15 minute live teaching session on a topic related to US taxation.
4. All communications related to interview and subsequent processes will be intimated via email to the shortlisted candidates.
5. Selected candidates will have to undergo an online/offline Training of Trainers programme following which they will be empaneled to ASAP Kerala.
Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.500/- .
Once you apply for the course through the link given below, a fee payment link will be sent to your registered mail ID, through which you could complete the fee payment.
Last date of application: 15 January 2023
1. Please note that the application link is similar to the course registration link for students.
2. So please fill in the mandatory fields in the application forms.
3. Separate links will be sent to the candidates who have paid the registration fee, for uploading their resume and experience and eligibility certificates.
4.The remuneration will be in the range Rs.1000/- to Rs.1500/- per hour.
5. Trainer must be available to take offline batches.