പഠിതാക്കളുടെ നിയമഭാഷയിൽ എഴുതാനുള്ള വൈദഗ്ധ്യം വർദ്ധിപ്പിക്കുന്നതിനും നിയമ മേഖലയിൽ അവർക്ക് മുൻതൂക്കം നൽകുന്നതിനും വേണ്ടിയാണ് കോഴ്സ് ക്യൂറേറ്റ് ചെയ്തിരിക്കുന്നത്. കോഴ്സ് വിദ്യാർത്ഥികൾക്ക് നിയമ മേഖലയിലെ വിവിധ റോളുകളുടെ വ്യക്തതയെക്കുറിച്ചും ഒരു അവലോകനം ഈ കോഴ്സ് നൽകും.View More
to secure your future
1 Total Fee
Rs 9000 in two equal instalments
● This is a basic course for all lawyers and non-lawyers wanting an insight into the legal industry and a sense of the work performed by lawyers when they serve clients, whether they are working independently, at law firms or in companies.
● Legal writing skills are crucial for young professionals to develop a personal brand for themselves, especially on the internet. You will learn how to write in an engaging
way for a target audience. If you continue this approach after completion of the course and author, say, 50 articles, you can be considered an expert in the area you chose.
You will also be discoverable online by potential clients, who are likely to write to you. With some skills, you will be able to convert a fraction of these queries into paid assignments.
● Drafting skills are crucial to perform well in your internships. You will receive various assignments in your internship which will require you to sift through and proof-read dense documents. In litigation internships, you will need to read pleadings
of parties and huge case files. If you know how to draft important legal documents, your ability to comprehend dense information and perform the tasks allocated to you will be substantially enhanced, and you will stand out from your peers. If you do well, you can secure PPOs or a call-back to intern again
● This course is an introductory course focussing on different types of legal drafting. It is not based on the reading of study materials or the provision-by-provision study of the statutes. You will learn how to draft a legal document, whether it is a contract, a civil or criminal petition, an opinion or an article.
● Apart from practical lessons, you will have access to numerous templates.
● You will learn through Lawsikho’s unique teaching methodology, comprising classes, exercises and in-line feedback on your submissions. You will have 2 weekly classes of 1 hour each and perform 2 exercises in each class. In a week, you will perform 4 exercises, that is, acquire 4 skills.
● You will be given an opportunity to work on one writing assignment during the term of the course that shall be published either on the iPleaders blog or any other industry publications if it meets our specifications.
● You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainers, and any doubt regarding a topic shall be addressed within 24 hours.
● In the span of the course, you will need to perform 14 simulation exercises relating to different contracts and contract-related letters, including the invocation of force majeure in light of the COVID-19 outbreak.
● The course is tough and intensive, you will not be awarded the certificate unless you complete at least 50% of the exercises and the writing assignment. You will also need to attempt an MCQ test to pass. The average study time required is about 2 hours per day, at your own place. If you miss a class, you can watch a recording.
● You will be added to a jobs and internships group where career opportunities will be shared with you. Our placement cell will also guide you on your CV and recommend those who have 100% participation in the course for jobs and internship opportunities
You can write to us.
Be a pioneer in the ലീഗൽ industry through this സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് കോഴ്സ് ഇൻ ഇൻട്രൊഡക്ഷൻ ടു ലീഗൽ ഡ്രാഫ്റ്റിംഗ്: കോൺട്രാക്ട്സ്, പെറ്റീഷൻസ്, ഒപ്പീനിയൻസ് & ആർട്ടിക്കൾസ്. Open up doors of opportunity into your future