ASAP Kerala’s placement division functions round the year to ensure the brightest prospective minds work with the best in business. We’ve been successful in maintaining our high placement statistics over the last few years.
Students currently enrolled for ASAP courses
Students placed so far
Average CTC offered to placed students
Students placed under Graduate Probation Programme
Thank you for recruiting from us
We thank the firms for partnering with us and recruiting from the pool of ASAP Kerala skilled candidates. We intend to sustain this association in the future.
Major Job Roles
ASAP Kerala’s dedicated placement division has ensured that our students are successfully placed in specific job roles based on their areas of interest.
Placement Grooming Course
All placement drives are preceded by grooming sessions where trainees are tutored on the various aspects of job selection like resume preparation, group discussions, interview skills and interview etiquette.
The investment for the course is Rs 2,970/- per candidate. Additional training of 80 hours is provided to those candidates who need extra focus. Candidates willing to pursue the course may get themselves registered at the Placement Portal of ASAP Kerala.
The course is a 122-hour module, covering four specific segments:
- Basics of Quantitative, Logical and Verbal aptitude (beginner level)
- Higher-order quantitative, logical and verbal aptitude
- Soft skill training
- Company-specific training with assessments at the end of each module.
The portal facilitates placement activities and acts as a platform for industries and students to collaborate, and access their requirements and opportunities.
Visit our Placement Portal for more details.View More
Graduate Probation Programme
An internship programme for graduates to make them industry-ready. The one-year programme has been rolled out in collaboration with leading firms like Medtronic, and government departments. It provides an avenue to the young and vibrant brains to get hands-on training, which in turn will help create a pool of skilled resources.
Who can apply?
Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline during 2020-2021.
How to apply?
Get yourself registered on the ASAP Kerala website. Candidates will have to undergo a pre-assessment of their domain knowledge and skillsets. The candidates in the rank list shall make a one-time investment of Rs 500/-. Based on the rank list, the deployment of the candidates is done.
Validity of the Rank List
The Ranklist will be valid for a period of six months or till it expires, whichever is earlier.
- Rank List 1 –Exam conducted on August 2021
- Rank List 2– Exam conducted on November 2021
- Rank List 3– Exam conducted on October 2022
- Rank List 4– Exam conducted on October 2022
- Rank List 5– Exam conducted on October 2022
- Rank List 6– Exam conducted on October 2022
- Rank List 7– Exam conducted on January 2023
- Rank List 8– Exam conducted on March 2023.
- Rank List 9– Interview conducted on April 2023
- Rank List 10– KILA Internship conducted on May 2023
Our successful students keep us motivated and provide the impetus to keep going!