An internship programme for graduates to make them industry-ready. The one year programme has been rolled out in collaboration with government departments of Kerala and LSGIs. It provides an avenue to the young and vibrant brains to get hands-on training, which in turn will help create a pool of skilled resources.
Who can apply?
Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline during 2020-2021 and 2022-2023.
How to apply?
Prospective interns have to make a one-time payment of Rs. 500, after which they will have to undergo a preliminary evaluation of their domain knowledge and skill sets. Subsequently, the candidates will be placed based on the published rank list.
Validity of the Rank List
The Ranklist will be valid for a period of six months or till it expires, whichever is earlier.
- Rank List 1 –Exam conducted on August 2021
- Rank List 2– Exam conducted on November 2021
- Rank List 3– Exam conducted on October 2022
- Rank List 4– Exam conducted on October 2022
- Rank List 5– Exam conducted on October 2022
- Rank List 6– Exam conducted on October 2022
- Rank List 7– Exam conducted on January 2023
- Rank List 8– Exam conducted on March 2023.
- Rank List 9– Interview conducted on April 2023
- Rank List 10– KILA Internship conducted on May 2023
- Rank List 11– Pollution Control Board Internship conducted on May 2023
- Rank List 12– Graduate Internship Ranklist August 2023
- Rank List 13– Graduate Internship Ranklist September 2023
- Rank List 14– Graduate Internship Ranklist October 2023