Situated 6 kms from the historic town of Thalassery, ASAP Community Skill park is expected to be instrumental in transforming the region into an education hub. The Operating Partner of the CSP, Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) is a premier technical training institute that offers a range of programs designed to equip students with the necessary skills to succeed in the ever-evolving world of technology.
The CSP is equipped with fully-facilitated machine shops and precision labs with requisite power, water and LPG supply points. With a total built-up area of 2916.8 sqm and accessible-to-all facilities, the skill park has a 160 KVA DG set, IT networking facilities, 250 KVA transformer and fire fighting system.
NTTF, the OP has equipped the CSP to be state-of-the-art campus with latest technology and equipment, and the experienced faculty of NTTF are dedicated to providing hands-on training and personalized attention to each student.
All the programs are designed to provide students with a solid foundation in the principles and practices of their chosen field, as well as practical experience with the latest technology and equipment.
The CSP is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, including:
- Modern classrooms and labs
- Fully equipped workshops and machine rooms
- Computer labs with the latest software and hardware
- Our faculty members are dedicated to providing a supportive and stimulating learning environment, and our staff is committed to providing excellent service to our students.
At CSP Palayad placement support is offered to all the successful students with the support of the Operating Partner- NTTF. Campus placements are conducted at the CSP with companies recruiting the students from different fields of engineering with attractive salary offers. In addition to the regular training the students are given special training for corporate interviews, induce confidence, and make them industry-ready.
- Diploma in Tool Engineering and Digital Manufacturing
- Certificate Programme in Precision and CNC Machinist (CPPCM)
- Post-Diploma in Tool Design
- Operator Conventional Turning and CNC Operator Turning
- Operator Conventional Milling and CNC Operation Vertical Machining Centre
- Communicative English Trainer
- Artisanal Bakery - Directorate of Industries and Commerce Funded project
- Digital Marketing - Directorate of Industries and Commerce Funded project
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Technician