Connect Career to Campus
CCC is an initiative of the Kerala Knowledge Economy Mission (KKEM) and supported by ASAP Kerala to transform Kerala into a knowledge economy by transforming its workforce and creating an industry-led skill ecosystem.
The ‘Digital Workforce Management System’ (DWMS), which was developed by K- DISC, is a one-of-a-kind talent marketplace of employers, skill providers, job seekers, financial institutions, and other facilitating organizations.
ASAP Kerala supports the CCC initiative by conducting awareness campaigns in higher-education institutions throughout the state to apprise them about the DWMS portal, in-demand industry skills, and current career opportunities. The campaign activities began on December 1, 2022.View More
HOW DO JOBSEEKERS STAND TO BENEFIT?
- Meet employers online, find jobs, and work in preferred industries
- Get quick career advice from experienced industry professionals
- Opportunity to fine-tune skills through a carefully-selected collection of training providers
- Access to physical and virtual placement opportunities
- Placement grooming services like visual resume, skill aptitude test, trial interview, and resume preparation
- Handholding support from the platform until they are hired.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
For more information, please reach out to us at: 9495999644View More
Universities and Centres of Excellence
Arts and science colleges
Engineering colleges & Polytechnic colleges