The programme aims to help students gain practical knowledge and accelerate entry into the roles of Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Scientist, Computer Scientist AIML, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, Robotics Scientist, Business Intelligence Developer and AI Research Scientist. This project (internship)-based and multi-skill course will provide structured and unstructured data to solve critical business problems with machine learning and deep learning.
Scholarship available upto 100% of the course fee.View More
- Linear algebra, random processes and optimisation techniques for machine learning
- Develop programming solutions in Python with scientific python libraries
- Proficiency in different categories of machine learning techniques such as regression, classification, kNN, decision trees, dimensionality reduction, and clustering.
- Application of different performance metrics, and selection of performing model.
- Application of Bayesian and Mixture models and Bayesian inference algorithms
- Perform text mining and information retrieval
- Proficiency in building deep learning models for both visual and text/ sequence processing problems and generative models
- Develop deep reinforcement models for automation
Conceptualisation, design, development and evaluation of Artificial Intelligent model with a classic or deep machine learning framework
Big data engineer
- 700000 /- p.a.
- 900000 /- p.a.
Machine Learning engineer
- 900000 /- p.a.
- Tata Consultancy Services
The course is certified by IIT Palakkad
Yes, successful students will be provided placement assistance by the in-house Placement and Internship division of ASAP.
2 pm – 4 pm