Upskill yourself to
Upgrade your world
Accessible and adaptable hands-on learning at training centres and skill parks
ASAP Kerala is entrusted with the objective to impart job-ready skills to students. Our interventions are being implemented across Government and Government-aided schools and colleges in the state. They have demonstrated remarkable results.
- Spearheading skill development of students of Higher Secondary, and Arts and Science, Engineering and Polytechnic Colleges.
- Skill training offered to more than two lakh students through Skill Development Centres (SDCs) and Community Skill Parks (CSPs).
- Upskilling offered through On-the-Job Training (OJT) centres.
Skill Development Centres (SDCs)
These centres are ASAP’s Partner Institutions that serve as training centres to undertake skill courses. ASAP follows a hub-and-spoke model of training. We’ve designed an industry-led skill training ecosystem through 126 SDCs. These connect institutions, including Higher Secondary Schools, Engineering and Polytechnic colleges for multi-skill training. The centres have state-of-the-art computer labs.
SDCs are equipped with classrooms that have:
- Interactive smartboards
- Biometric attendance system
- High-speed internet connection
Courses are rolled out during the institutions’ summer break.View More
Community Skill Parks (CSPs)
An exclusive skill-development model designed to enhance the employability of educated job aspirants in Kerala. Instituted across the state, this flagship initiative was conceived as an industry-led public-private partnership model of skill training.
- Each CSP has a built-in area of 25,000 to 30,000 sq ft with state-of-the-art infrastructure to offer skill training of global standards.
- It facilitates networking between academia and industry.
- Skill training is undertaken either by firms independently or through operating partners with a consortium of companies.
Community skilling is tailored around accessibility to industry-relevant skills under four broad categories: Heavy machinery, Precision, Activity and IT.
ASAP has partnered with leading industrial partners from all prime sectors to impart skills to students. CSPs function on a hub-and-spoke model and collaborate with academic institutions, vocational training centres and the local industry to foster a skill-development ecosystem.View More
The Four-Quadrant concept
Training programmes that require the application of fine motor skills
Training programmes that involve the use of machinery, automobile, mechatronics etc
Information & Communication Technology
IT-related training programmes
Training for operational and customer-facing roles