Upskill yourself to
Upgrade your world
Accessible and adaptable hands-on learning at training centres and skill parks
Skill Development Centres (SDC) are ASAP’s Partner Institutions that serve as training centres to undertake skill courses. ASAP follows a hub-and-spoke model of training in which the Partner Institutions are mapped to one SDC.
We have designed an industry-led skill training ecosystem through 126 SDCs. These connect institutions, including Higher Secondary Schools and Colleges, Engineering Colleges and Polytechnics for multi-skill training.
SDCs are equipped with classrooms that have:
- Interactive smartboards
- Biometric attendance system
- High-speed internet connection
These centres have state-of-the-art computer labs. The courses are rolled during the institutions’ summer break.View More
An exclusive skill-development model designed to enhance employability of educated job aspirants in Kerala. This flagship initiative of ASAP was conceived as an industry-led public-private partnership model of skill training.
- Each CSP has a built-in area of 25,000 to 30,000 sq ft with state-of-the-art infrastructure to offer skill training of global standards.
- Facilitates networking between academia and industry.
- Skill training undertaken either by firms independently or through operating partners with a consortium of companies.
Community skilling is tailored around accessibility to industry-relevant skills under four broad categories: Heavy machinery, Precision, Activity and IT.
ASAP has partnered with leading industrial partners from all prime sectors to impart skills to students. CSPs function on a hub-and-spoke model and collaborate with academic institutions, vocational training centres and the local industry to foster a skill-development ecosystem.View More