One of the widely used softwares in construction is Building Information Modelling (BIM) from Autodesk. It's a digital prototyping software that assists architects, engineers, and construction professionals in planning, designing, constructing and managing the development of infrastructure. It helps to visualise, simulate and analyse real-world performance using a digital model in the design process. Architecture Design Development course offers in-depth learning from concept to practical workflow with the world’s leading BIM solutions from Autodesk.View More
BIM-based designs and documents
Modelling tools to develop building envelop
Construction documents and drawings with annotations and standard practices
Site components and landscaping
- Adding material, texture and lighting
- Preparation tools
- Perspective views and walk-throughs to present the design developed to stakeholders and construction teams.
to secure your future
1 Total Fee
What to expect after the course
On completion of Autodesk BIM for Architecture Design Development course, we assist potential candidates to connect with prospective employers. Here’s what you can expect.
- 600000 /- p.a.
- Architectural offices
- 700000 /- p.a.
- Structural Consultants
Civil Engineering BIM Specialist.
- 800000 /- p.a.
- Civil engineering offices
Project manager (BIM)
- 1200000 /- p.a.
- Project Management and Construction organisations
1. BIM Concepts and definitions
2. BIM-based 3D sketching and conceptual design phase with Autodesk Formit.
3. BIM-based architecture modelling using Autodesk Revit
4. Construction documentation
5. Site work
6. Rendering and presentation
7. Project work
The course is run in online mode on Zoom
- A computer with an i5 processor, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10
- OS will be good for the use of Revit
- Systems with graphics cards are recommended
- Net connectivity with webcam
- Revit Software either 2020, or 2021, or 2022 is recommended
You can write to us.
Be a pioneer in the Civil and Design industry through this Autodesk BIM for Architecture Design Development. Open up doors of opportunity into your future