One of the widely used softwares in construction is Building Information Modelling (BIM) from Autodesk. It's a digital prototyping software that assists architects, engineers, and construction professionals in planning, designing, constructing and managing the development of infrastructure. It helps to visualise, simulate and analyse real-world performance using a digital model in the design process. Architecture Design Development course offers in-depth learning from concept to practical workflow with the world’s leading BIM solutions from Autodesk.View More
BIM-based designs and documents
Modelling tools to develop building envelop
Construction documents and drawings with annotations and standard practices
Site components and landscaping
- Adding material, texture and lighting
- Preparation tools
- Perspective views and walk-throughs to present the design developed to stakeholders and construction teams.
- 600000 /- p.a.
- Architectural offices
- 700000 /- p.a.
- Structural Consultants
Civil Engineering BIM Specialist.
- 800000 /- p.a.
- Civil engineering offices
Project manager (BIM)
- 1200000 /- p.a.
- Project Management and Construction organisations
1. BIM Concepts and definitions
2. BIM-based 3D sketching and conceptual design phase with Autodesk Formit.
3. BIM-based architecture modelling using Autodesk Revit
4. Construction documentation
5. Site work
6. Rendering and presentation
7. Project work
The course is run in online mode on Zoom
- A computer with an i5 processor, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10
- OS will be good for the use of Revit
- Systems with graphics cards are recommended
- Net connectivity with webcam
- Revit Software either 2020, or 2021, or 2022 is recommended