With this recognition from NCVET as the awarding body, ASAP Kerala assumes the following responsibilities:
● Right to award certificates to trainees subject to successful completion of training and assessment for an approved qualification
● Responsible for creation of QPs and related learning material
● Responsible for the development of affiliation/ accreditation norms for training partners and affiliating/ accrediting training partners
● Responsible for onboarding assessment agencies to ensure fair and reliable assessments through pre-defined norms and processes
● Monitor the functioning of Training Partners (TPs) and Assessment Agencies (AA)
What does the milestone mean to ASAP Kerala?
a) Recognition by the Government of India
b) Uniform pan-India certification and recognition of quality
c) Eligibility for government funding
d) Enhanced market acceptability and recognition
e) Enhanced quality outcomes through standardised procedures and parameters
f) Continuous improvement through self-regulation
To know more, please connect with us.