- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of the material content available in this website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ASAP’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- Students can make use of this online facility for making fee payments to grab the internship opportunities.
- ASAP will not collect any service charge from the students for online fee payments.
- In any case, the fee paid by the student will not be refunded.
The personal information about the student should be correctly furnished while making transactions.
- ASAP is not interested to get involved in any dispute of any nature. However, if it so happens then only Laws which are prevailing in India will be applicable. ASAP will not be responsible for any technical inconvenience or any other type of dispute which may arise due to technical failure.
- ASAP will not be responsible for any transaction failures from the Bank.
While the fund transaction from the student’s account to ASAP’s account takes place, if the internet facility fails or if the transaction fails due to technical reasons related to the internship portal then the reconciliation will be done by ASAP.
- ASAP will act as a facilitator in mapping the internship opportunities and will have no involvement in any procedures or policies of the firm that provides the internship opportunity.
ASAP AND SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY and RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THE INTERNSIP PORTAL FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ASAP AND SERVICE PROVIDERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND QUALITY OF INTERNSHIPS INCLUDING FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
There will be no refunds for any payment made through this website.